Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CHLOE BREEN


Chloe Breen was born Monday March 29th at 1:46. Chloe weighed 6 lbs and 1 oz. 20 in. long. Everything went perfect this time. My Dr. was in town and my labor was only 6 hours. It was opposite of Tayci's delivery in every way. My recovery on the other hand has been rough, I developed 2 different infections. Today is the first day I've gotten out of bed since Friday, I think the antibiotics are finally working and I'll be good to go by tomorrow. Chloe is so easy and content. She has been sleeping 4 to 5 hour stretches at night which is saving me! Last night I had to wake her up after 6 hours. Its been a crazy journey so far, but so fun and rewarding.

2 comments:

The Kailing Family said...

oh i love her already!! brooke she really is beautiful, she looks a little like tayci butshe has her own little look...so sweet! love you, miss you!! congrats again

The Perry's said...

She is so sweet! I really can't believe how tiny she is and that Kate was once that small! Enjoy her..... and seriously we would love to take Taycie any day!