Sunday, March 28, 2010






Last sushi dinner with Pete and Tiff and Nate and Kimi, we started this tradition when I was preg with Tayci, so fun. Wow I can't believe I'm almost done! I didn't take any preggy pics of me this time. So last week I thought i better take a couple. The second time around sure goes by faster..I thought for sure my baby would be here by now, so I am getting impatient, yet grateful she didn't come when she threatened at 31 weeks. My cute friend Kelsey and I were due on the same day, april 6th, but she is luckily holding her baby right now. Lucky dog, hopefully I'm right behind her.

5 comments:

Ali Holt said...

hey Brooke! I dont know how I stumbled upon your blog, I didnt know you were pregnant too! We are only one day apart! I am due on the 5th...and hes still not here, so I totally feel your pain! I hope for the both of us they get here soon. Good luck with your delivery and everything else!!! :)

The Kailing Family said...

brooker you are so dang cute!! not that i expected anything less! :) i miss you guys, keep me posted....i'm so excited!!!

Abbie O. said...

Why hello there friend:) You are looking great with that pregnant belly and I can't wait to meet that little chick! Let me know if you need anything, you know we are just a stones throw away from your casa! Maybe post baby we can FINALLY get together for lunch?!

Jeremy and Jani said...

I forgot how much i love you blonde. You seriously make me so sick with how adorable you are pregnant, it shouldn't be this way. You look fab!

Jeff and Linz said...

Love this final picture but I love baby Chloe more!! Congrats my friend!!