Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mean Mom




So I think I am the meanest Mom! Tayci had to go to the Doctor on Friday to have a check up and get shots. She did really well this time and only cried for about 5 minutes. It was a relief because last time she cried straight the whole day. I can't believe how little she still is. I thought she had grown so much since her last appointment, but she'll only gained a pound in 2 months. She weighs 10 lbs and 10 oz. But the doc says it's ok I just have to bring her in for weight checks.
She did so well with her shots, and I was already giving her Tylenol; so I decided to pierce her ears. We headed to Park City and did it. She was awesome she just whimpered for about a minute, and then she was fine. It was way less drama then the shots.I just wanted to get it over with before she got old enough to play with them and get them infected..

6 comments:

Kristin Morgan said...

Ha! You did it afterall! She is getting so big!! Like your dark hair too! I'll call you tomorrow...

Kristin

Copinga's said...

It was so fun to see you today. Gotta love the lunch dates! Hope you have fun on your little get away. Call me when you get back!

Team Box! said...

oh, she is such a doll! why not just do it all at once!!! I hope you can come to bryson & kris's goodbye party, I want to see you guys...

Lombardi Update said...

Brooke she just gets more and more adorable. You guys make cute kids.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute! I found your blog through sarah's. It is so cute! You have such a cute family! It will be fun to keep in touch now. :)

dave&abby johnson family said...

Brooke this is Abby Johnson. I am Dave Johnson's wife we are friends with your brother Justin. Do you remember us? Any way, we just saw your blog and your little girl is adorable!! Congrats!! Hope all is well and you don't mind us checking in once in awhile!! Tell Justin "hi" for us!!!