Monday, May 12, 2008


Jakes step mom made me this darling collage for Mothers Day. I don't know if you can read the poem so I'll write it here because I thought it was so cute.
In my daughters eyes, I am a hero.
I am strong and wise, and I know no fear.
This miracle God fame to me
Gives me strength when I am weak/
I see who I want to be, in my daughters eyes.

And when she wraps her hand around my finger,
It puts a smile in my heart.
Everything becomes a little clearer.
I realize what life is all about.
It's hanging on when your heart has had enough;
It's giving more when you feel like giving up.
I've seen the light:It's in my daughters eyes.

In my daughters eyes, I van see the future.
A reflection of who I am, and what will be.
And though she'll grow and someday leave;
Maybe raise a family,
When I'm gone, I hope you'll see How happy she made me,
For I'll be there, in my daughters eyes.

Thanks Paula it was such a special gift.

No comments: